Upcycle Design Masterclass
Offered by Noor Bchara
As circularity becomes more business as usual, sustainable fashion entrepreneurs will want to build brands/products from existing materials. This class will delve into the opportunities and challenges of creating an upcycled brand or incorporating upcycled products.
About This Class
This class is about the opportunities and challenges of building an upcycled apparel or accessories brand. As the concept of upcycling gains popularity worldwide, instructor Noor Bchara demonstrates how to successfully launch and scale an upcycled apparel or accessories brand, based on her own experience of founding NOORISM, a repurposed denim brand and teaching about Upcycling at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
This course promises to give you the tools to successfully launch and scale your idea for an upcycled apparel or accessories brand.
Once you sign up, you'll receive:
- Lifetime access to 4 modules of on-demand video lessons.
- Access to the Upcycle Design Community private Facebook group where you can interact with current and former students and join our brainstorming sessions.
- Access to bonus reading materials, worksheets, templates and more...
This content packed class brings together Noor's top 25 lessons including:
- The definition, terminology and history of upcycling.
- Where and how to source pcycled materials.
- How to do production of upcycled products and how to scale it.
- How to sell and market an upcycled apparel or accessories brand.
Fashion Angel Warior
Approves Upcycle Design Masterclass
Please note: We are an affiliate for this course and will receive a small commission if you decide to purchase. We only promote courses that we truly believe in. For information about this masterclass, click below.