Terms of Service
TERMS OF — USE
Please note that this website is owned by Christine Daal and throughout this document, will be referred to as “Company,” “me,” “my,” “we,” “our” or “us”. You, the visitor/user, will be referred to as “you” or “your”.
This Site, and all the materials available on the Site, belong solely to me, my affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may use this Site only for your personal non-commercial use, and you cannot use this Site in any way that will constitute an infringement of any of our rights. Unless expressly granted, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means), any material from this Site.
When you post or submit any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, photos and videos) to us through this Site, you represent and warranty that: (i) you are either the owner or have permission from the owner, to post or make a submission, (ii) you are eighteen years of age or older. In connection with your posts, you may submit hypertext links to the Site, but you hereby agree that the link must not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by our Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE — USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO — USE, OUR SITE. THIS INCLUDES MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY — USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $200.00. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. WE ARE ALSO NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFIT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERRORS & OMISSIONS, COMPUTER VIRUS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA, OR FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, OR ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY. THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF WE HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR EVEN IF WE COULD HAVE FORESEEN SUCH DAMAGE.
OTHER LEGAL STUFF.
- Indemnification: You shall defend, indemnify and hold us, and our affiliates, officers, attorneys, representatives, directors, shareholders, successors, assigns, independent contractors, agents and employees, free, clear, and harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, causes of action, penalties, judgments, settlements, suits, and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, costs, and other expenses, resulting from or arising out of, any act, omission or negligence of us, in any way connected with or arising out of the use of this Site.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, regardless of any conflict of laws principles.
- Conflict Resolution: In the event of a dispute or conflict regarding your use of our Site, you/we will first resort to good-faith negotiations among ourselves within twenty (20) days. After twenty (20) days, if negotiations prove unsuccessful, you/we hereby agree to binding arbitration, which may be enforced in any court of proper authority/jurisdiction. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Jersey City, NJ. The Parties shall cooperate to expedite the process. In any event, the prevailing party shall receive no more than $200. In other words, you/we hereby agree to “cap” damages at the sum of $200.
- Disclaimer: You acknowledge that nothing contained in this Site is a substitute for counseling, therapy, or any kind of advice – financial, legal, or otherwise. You also acknowledge that we are not your accountant, agent, attorney, financial planner, therapist, publicist, or any other type of licensed or registered professional unless otherwise stated.
- Refund Policies- Click the links below for the full refund policies for the OSI and FSI Courses:
- FSI (Fashion Startup Intensive)
- OSI (Online Sales Intensive)
- All other courses have no Refunds
All purchases are final and non-refundable.
In case you signed up using one of the available payment plans: All remaining installment payments have to be paid and past payments are non-refundable.
- Subscriptions & Payment Plans We do not offer refunds for any of our subscriptions or payment plans. What is a subscription? A subscription is a recurring billing plan for a membership or “club” that remains active until you cancel your membership. Subscription payments have no definite end of the billing cycles, they continue for as long as you stay a member. If you enrolled in a free 30-day trial and would like to discontinue your monthly membership without getting billed, contact us within the free 30-day trial period. We do not offer a refund for past monthly recurring payments. Contact us in due time for cancellation before the next billing period.
- What is a payment plan or installments? A payment plan is a detailed plan for paying any outstanding debts. By buying a product or service with one of our payment plans, you agree to pay back a certain amount of money each month to repay the debt.
These monthly payments are called installments and are non-refundable and can’t be canceled. While subscriptions can be canceled anytime before the next billing cycle occurs, installments are to be continued until the outstanding debt is fully paid. If you wish to pay the outstanding debt with a single payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In that case, you can pay off the remaining balance with one single payment and we will cancel your payment plan and installments.
- Services We do not offer refunds for any services or done-for-you work. Contact us if you have any questions about our refund and subscription policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com